As St. Patrick's Day approaches all things green, gold + mint are on my mind. Can you blame me?
Last week I shared Peppermint Patty Whoopie Pies. A total success, but today I'm sharing an easier mint flavored treat.
Only 4 ingredients; making this a festive recipe you can't pass up. Even if you're not a baker YOU can handle this recipe. Trust me.
Spoiler Alert: This could be one of the easiest recipes you could possibly make. And it's always a hit!
Mint Oreo Truffles --
1 pack of Mint Oreos (approx 36)
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1. Crush up Oreos in a food processor or with a spoon in a ziploc bag.
2. Mix crushed Oreos and softened, cream cheese
3. Roll mixture into balls, and place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment/wax paper.
4. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Melt candiquik in 30 sec. increments until melted.
6. Add 3-4 drops of mint extract for extra minty flavor.
7. Dunk Oreo Truffles into candiquik and place back on parchment paper to cool and harden.
*for tips on how to coat these truffles check out The Pioneer Woman's video and go to 1:00*
WARNING: these always disappear within a day at my house; don't be surprised when you turn around and they've all vanished! ;)
What's your favorite St. Patty's Day treat? Have you ever tried any of the Oreo truffle recipe?
You may also enjoy: