As my kinders would say, "holy moly guacamole!" In less than a week we will be officially four months away from walking down the aisle. The fact that our wedding is in four months isn't what blows my mind. It's that we started out with an eight month engagement, and now that there are four months away we are halfway through...uhhhh where did the time go? I mean if the last four months went by this fast, who knows how fast these next four will fly by.
And as stressful as that sounds, I could not be happier to be living with my prince charming for good (peace out, long distance) for good in four short months. EEK!
+ DIY table numbers (T and I are making these together and I'm just so so excited to do make these with him -- diy post to follow)
+ Pick out Groom's attire
+ Settle on Honeymoon location
+ Reserve hotel for wedding night
+ find/borrow/rent Table Linens
+Pick up wedding dress & veil -- eek!
+Decide on bridesmaids' jewelry
+Find bridal jewelry
+Book hair trial for May
+ purchase wedding favors
+ get Unity item
+ set up rehearsal dinner time & inform attendants
and for all the things
I have we have accomplished so far...
- purchased invitations
- chose flower girl & ring bearer attire
- purchased bridesmaids gifts
- had 2nd wedding dress fitting
- booked florist
- had makeup trial / booked makeup
- booked videographer
- set up Wedding Website
- purchased 7 received sparklers
- booked caterer
- address & send out "Save the Dates"
- set up Hotel Room Blocks
- ordered bridal accessories: garter
- had cake tasting & booked cake baker
- booked hairdresser
- chose bridal attire
- booked DJ
- attended a bridal show -- so fun!
- chose our wedding bands
- booked photographer
- scheduled & took Engagement pictures
- ordered "Save the Dates"
- wedding dress shopping & said "yes" to the dress
- ordered bridal accessories: veil & shoes
- ask bridal party [how I asked my bridesmaids will be up on Wednesday]
- asked mini humans [aka: our flower girl and ring bearer]
- ordered custom napkins, thanks to an awesome sale on the knot
"will you be my bridesmaid?" printable card || Something Pretty
- got engaged!!
- became happiest girl in the world
- booked venue & date
- booked ceremony musician-booked our officiant
- chose first dance + father-daughter dance song
...and on that note