Hello readers of Eat, Drink & Be Mary! I'm Linds and I blog over at 4 Hims and a Her. Mary is being so super awesome and is letting me take over today to share a yummy Valentine's Day treat with you all! Can you believe Valentine's Day is just around the corner? I mean, I cannot believe how quickly 2015 is already going by!
Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to shower the ones you love with yummy sweets... because I mean isn't the way to all our hearts with sweets? Okay, maybe just to mine! I think I am still on the sugar high from last years Valentine's Day when my husband got me a Cold Stone cake. UM...best gift ever. I am still also probably trying to work those pounds off too ;) Anyway, I love gifting my favorite Valentine's with their favorite chocolate or a baked good!
This is a super easy and delicious recipe, perfect for all your favorite Valentines!
What You'll Need:
One Box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
2 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
6 tbsp margarine
A Bag of White Chocolate Chips
What You'll Need To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Lightly grease cookie sheet
3. Melt Butter
4. Combine cake mix, butter, eggs, vegetable oil and white chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
5. Form one tablespoon size dough balls and place onto cookie sheet.
6. Cook for approximately 10-13 minutes- or until it cookies pass the toothpick test!
7. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack.
You can also add a few extra chips to the top of the cookie if you want a little extra white chocolate goodness!
Once cooled, place in small goodie bags or on platter for your favorite Valentine! Enjoy!
I hope you'll stop by my blog to find some more yummy recipes such as Candy Cane Peppermint Kiss Blossoms, White Chocolate Mix, and Chocolate Dessert Pizza! Thanks again to Mary for letting take over today and share one of my favorite recipes with you all! Happy baking loves!
What's your favorite sweet treat to make for your Valentine?!