Date night is my favorite night of the week. Whether it's a long distance date night or the real deal doesn't matter. I love me some QT with my main squeeze. And lucky me, Thomas and I have several weekends planned to meet int the middle for a weekend together, this fall. Including this weekend eek!
All this talk of fall has got me thinking of some fun and cheap fall date night ideas. I already know which ones T + I will be doing this year, but with four hours between us I know we won't be able to do them all. But I couldn't let these ideas go to waste, so I wanted to share them with y'all. And of course I'll keep them in mind for the future. What ideas would you add to my list?
1. Coffee / Hot Cocoa Date
2. Carve a pumpkin
3. Bonfire with S'mores
4. Sit by the fire place with a blanket and drink hot cocoa
5. Go to a pumpkin patch/apple orchard
6. Have a picnic with your favorite foods
7. Go to a Drive-In Movie Theater
8. Go fishing
9. Star-gaze (and go "camping" in your backyard)
10. Go to a concert/listen to a local band
11. Go to a sporting event (local high school, college or minor league team)
12.Take a walk or drive on the Parkway looking at the Fall leaves
13. Go to a corn maze
14. Host a Football/Tailgating Party
15. Get take out and eat it at the park; don't be afraid to act like kids again on the slides and swings
Get your date night on this fall with these 15 ideas; what would you add?