Before I get to today's business, have you joined myself & I am Mrs K for April's Blog Challenge? There are several great topics, and you can link up any time this month :)
After taking a couple months off, I'm back & excited to be linking up with Mal Smiles & Never the Same Spice Twice. And even more excited to see T's answers and share them with y'all. I love sharing a little bit of the
boy man behind this here blog because he is such a large part of my life outside this little space of mine. So here it is...
*My comments are in the [brackets]
1. Your significant other’s blog; a blessing or a curse? A blessing because it keeps her sane with something to do while she didn't have a job. Haha. [I have a feeling his answer may have been different if we didn't live so far away ;) ]
2. Do you read your girlfriend's blog? Yes, I read her blog every time she post something.
3. What is one thing you can do better than anyone you know? One thing I can do better than anyone I know is hold my breath under water, haha. [This man of mine is a talented one I tell ya..hahaha His answer just makes me giggle everytime I re-read it.]
4. What is your favorite TV sitcom from the 90's? My favorite sitcom from the 90's would have to be Saved by the Bell, but I can't leave out Friends either. [I LOVEEEEE Friends, when we're together we watch it every night.]
5. If you were opening a small business or shop, what would it be? What goods or services would you sell? I would open up a small restaurant that would sell grilled wings, ribs, and barbeque. [Thomas is an amazing cook, but I never knew he would want to own a restaurant. Learn something new everyday ;) Add that to the list of why I love this link up!]